Lunes, Mayo 21, 2012

Just Because I Miss You

Meet my best friend, Kitz. It's been 4 years since we last met at the UPCAT review center and since then, we became the best part of each other's lives. We used to talk about everything, anything and everybody under the sun. She is the only person I know that I can talk about everything. She's always the first person that comes to my mind whenever I'm troubled, the very first person that I confide and run to. And absolutely she's always there to say "I'm happy for you" or "Everything will be okay". She's always there to make things easier and to put smile on my face whenever things go wrong. These moments are the most precious and priceless happiness life could offer, the things I'll never trade for, the moments I miss the most and everybody would love to have. 
I hope and I pray that we can catch up the soonest. Tell me when your happy, tell me when your sad, tell me when you need me because after all and despite everything, I'm still a friend, just like the good old times. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento