Sabado, Oktubre 22, 2011

Tough Five Months

Hello there! First semester A.Y. 2011-2012 ended a couple of weeks ago. Oh, should I say my toughest yet my most memorable semester in UPLB, and here's a quick glimpse of it :)


JUNE
                           And this was the start of something new...  UPJES orientation and presentation 

             Doklings' Aquiantance Party. Decorations by yours truly. Home away from home is so Doklings

  Doklings' surprise asalto for me. Balloons, Vodka bottle and chips-----PROPS. Sweet though :) My 19th birthday--1st birthday away from home and as "trainee" of UPJES. 

                   Mommy and papa's surprise visit with pizza hut, classic savory, cake and drinks. How I love surprises :)

Mernel's cake and havaianas from my best friend, balloons and birthday messages from blocmates and dormates. Had a very happy birthday :)

Bloc dinner/Sem starter at ICs Bar after a super haggard day. Ako na ang trainee na nakuha pang mag-ICs=))
         
                                                                    Pre final, Batch RP



2 weeks of brain & energy draining reporting, late night work, cramming at Boston cafe, lots of pressure... Everything's worth it and I honestly miss it. Meet my batchmates nathalie, zy and mae :)

JULY

 CEMplangan Opening. CEMplangan is the inter-organization sportfest in our college. At last, i'm part of it!


July Birthday Celebrants' treat at our dormitory. Thanks to kuya julius, kuya kenn and rafu for the treat :)


                                   1st ever UPJES Vanity Day and Informal Orientation 
AUGUST

 Ate mae's birthday treat. Dinner at Recipe Greenbelt 5 then chilled at Starbucks with ate ava, ate mae and my cousin Jan.
Sad and frustrating news. I was about to join an Ilocos fieltrip in HUM2, then unluckily it was cancelled.
                                                        Manila trip: Spolarium
 Manila trip turned well thanks to the best fieldtrip-mates, Charo, Miks and Vi.

                                                          Sisses VS. Brods
CEMplangan Prepageant and UPJES Vanity Day

                                                 
                                     Late night ball games. CEMplangan. Unity. Say UPJES! FIGHT! :)
SEPTEMBER

Nuvali with my best buddies, Kitz and Chelie. Happy day. #BigGirlnasiCheli :))

 CEMplangan talent's night. Champion, Dance contest and Mr. & Ms. CEMplangan from UPJES. It was indeed our night :)



 UAAP Cheerdance Competition! Yeheeeess! I wasn't expecting that I can watch this at araneta. Thank you ate rizza for the tickets=) The UP crowd, UP Pep Squad and their performance was definitely epic.

OCTOBER

Final activity at Majayjay, Laguna with my Outdoor rec. classmates. The best semender ever! Fun, fun, fun!=)





SM foodtrip-ing with my sisters


Minsan nalilimutan kong estudyante nga pala ako. Sad that I have to learn things in a heartbreaking way. Just the same, life goes on. Still I am thankful for this semester that I had a chance to meet new friends/brods and sisses, experience and learn new things. I always thank that I have wonderful supportive family and friends to lighten up my load. 'Til next semester, Oble!





1 komento: